Updated on Dec 4, 2017 10:25:00 AM
The Digital Commander Deluxe is a Complete & Ready-to-Run
Electric Train Set from Bachmann®.
Suitable for Ages 8 & Older.FEATURES:
A large 56" x 38" oval track layout (with switch and siding)
of snap-fit E-Z Track® with nickel silver rails on molded
The Santa Fe GP40 (#3507) and FT-A diesel locomotives are all-wheel
drive & DCC-equipped with 28/128 speed step decoders that are
factory-programmed to address button 3 on NMRA-compliant
The Bachmann® E-Z Command® Digital Command Control System
incorporates the latest digital technology that's easy to use,
with one-button, on-track programming.
* Plug-and-play compatibility with all DC and DCC systems
* 2/128 speed step control
* 100% backwards-compatible with standard DC (non-digital)
With the DCC On Board technology, you can digitally control
the direction, speed, and lighting of multiple locomotives in N,
HO, and On30 Scale.
3 accurately molded freight cars with blackened metal wheels and
prototypical paint schemes:
- 40' Open Quad Hopper
- 50' Plug-Door Box Car
- 36' Extended Vision Caboose
Locomotive and all cars come equipped with Bachmann's exclusive
E-Z Mate® Mark II Magnetic knuckle couplers with metal coil springs
1 amp AC wall pack power supply and plug-in wiring for the command
Written and DVD format video instructions.INCLUDES:
(2) Diesel Engines (1) Terminal Rerailer
(3) Freight Cars (1) Hayes Bumper
(12) Curved Track (1) Digital Command Center
(4) Straight Track (1) Power Pack
(1) Manual Left Turnout (1) Under Track MagnetSPECS:
Scale: HO 1:87
Layout: 56" x 38" OvalCOMMENTS:
Other NMRA-conformant digital control systems will work to
operate in digital command mode.
Locomotives in this set are not sound equipped.
Easily expand your layout with more E-Z Track® (BACU6672).BOX DIMENSIONS: 17.75" W. X 3.25" H. X 28.00" L.BOX WEIGHT: 8.79 LBS.
- Bachmann Digital Commander Deluxe DCC Set HO