Model: Associated 70022C
Be the first to review this product. (Write Review)
Shipping: In Stock For Shipping
South Jordan, UT
Ship To Store - Pick up in 2 to 3 days..
This item will earn you 416 reward point(s).
416 points = $8.32 off your next order. Learn More
Updated on Sep 21, 2023 12:50:44 PM
Pro2 LT10SW 1/10th Electric Short Course Truck RTR LiPo Combo, Blue/White
The Pro2 LT10SW short course truck is based on the 9-time ROAR Short Course National Championship-winning trucks, featuring a water-resistant high-power Reedy brushless speed control and 3300kV brushless motor, a 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system as well as Team Associated's DVC (Dynamic Vehicle Control) receiver unit with built-in adjustable digital gyro. Add to that a Reedy Power metal-gear, digital high-torque servo and a water-resistant enclosed receiver box. All of this packaged together in an outstanding factory-finished body. And to keep you sticking to the terrain, this LT10SW short wheelbase beast will keep you cornering with the included high-grip all-terrain tires and lightweight wheels. The time for tearing up the track is now!
Team Associated's Pro2 LT10SW short course truck is a highly detailed and fun-to-drive Ready-to-Run RC truck. Based on their championship-winning Short Course truck, the Pro2 LT10SW features some of the latest features in racing. A durable lightweight aluminum top shaft, rugged steel turnbuckles and adjustable suspension geometry give the Pro2 LT10SW the ultimate in handling on all terrain. This makes it a perfect platform for short course racing!
- Durable and lightweight aluminum top shaft
- Low center-of-gravity molded composite chassis with hook-and-loop battery straps that accommodate both NiMH and 2S and 3S LiPo battery packs
- Metric hardware throughout
- 22 precision rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Impact-absorbing front and rear bumpers
- Adjustable body mounts
- Rear CVA drive shafts for more reliability
- Aluminum 12mm big bore coil-over shock absorbers
- 2.6:1 ratio gearbox with heavy-duty sealed gear differential and externally adjustable slipper clutch
- Rugged steel turnbuckles for adjustable camber and front toe-in
- Adjustable suspension geometry
- Vertical ball ends for roll center adjustments, front and rear
Required to Complete:
- #70022, 70022C: Four AA batteries for radio
- Power Source: Electric
- Terrain: Off-Road
- Body Style: Truck
- Scale Size: 1:10 Scale
- Assembly Level: Ready-To-Run*
- Length: 492.4mm (19.39in)
- Width: 252mm (9.92in)
- Wheelbase: 227.8mm (8.97in)
- Weight: varies
- Gear Ratio: 2.6:1
- Drive: 2WD
* This vehicle is fully assembled and ready to run right out of the box. Some models may require a battery and/or charger.
- Associated Pro2 Lt10sw 1/10Th Electric Short Course Truck Rtr Lipo Combo, B